‘The NHS Long Term Plan published today is a step forward from the 5 Year Forward View which bar
The national conference and annual HPMA awards dinner are coming together for the first time in Manchester on 6 & 7 June 2019.
Future Thinking: The conference is our opportunity to focus on what the future holds for HR in healthcare, providing a networking and development forum that will offer thought-provoking insights from an inspiring line-up of plenary speakers and three conference streams centred around skills, best practice and future challenges.
On the evening of 6 June the winners of the prestigious HPMA Awards will be announced and all are welcome to join in the celebrations.
Click here to book the Early Bird rate.
Confirmed conference speakers include:
- John Amaechi OBE, organisational psychologist, Chartered Scientist, New York Times best-selling author and CEO of APS, a leadership consultancy working in Europe & the US
- Caroline Corrigan, National Director of People Strategy, NHS Improvement
- Dean Royles, President Elect, HPMA
- Julie Rogers, Director of Workforce & OD and Deputy Chief Executive and Medical Director, Health Education and Improvement Wales
- Dr Stephen Moir, Executive Director of Resources, The City of Edinburgh Council
- James Devine, Chief Executive, Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- Nicky Ingham, HPMA Executive Director
- Karen Graves, PPMA President
- Amanda Oates, Executive Director of Workforce, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust & HPMA Awards HR Director of the Year 2018
- Andrew Foster CBE, Chief Executive, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
- Cheryl Brooker, Coach and Leadership & Team Development Facilitator
- Sarah-Jane Dale, Chief Operating Officer, Affina OD
- Patrick Moulsdale, Head of Mediation and Training, CMP Resolutions
- Dr Anas Nader, CEO & Founder, Patchwork
- HPMA Awards HR Team of the Year 2018: NHS Dumfries and Galloway
- Shelly Rubinstein, HPMA Trustee and Chief Executive, Impact
- Jenny Allen & Laura Smith, Director of Workforce, OD & System Development, Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- David Wignall, Education, Learning & Organisational Development Manager, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Grace Birch, Associate Director of IM&T, Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Trust
- Helen Conway, AHP Workforce Improvement Lead, NHS Improvement
- Maggie Morgan-Valentine, Head of Diversity, West London NHS Trust & HPMA Awards winner 2018
The programme for the HPMA National Conference 2019 will be updated here as and when details are confirmed. You can book by clicking here