In the newsletter this month we welcome new President Dean Royles, hear from two new branch vice-
Discount products & services offered through our Productive Partnerships Initiative
- Mills & Reeve - four great offers for HPMA members.....
1. Free attendance at our regular seminar programme held at each of Mills & Reeve offices.
2. Free access to our Healthcare Resource Centre. Please visit Healthcare Resource Centre to find our more.
3. Access to the HRD Helpline whereby HRDs are entitled to receive 30 minutes free telephone advice on any area of Employment Law.
4. 25% discount on Dignity and Diversity online training for staff.
- Zenon Consulting
Zenon are pleased to offer a 10% discount on their fees to HPMA members.
- Orion Partners
Orion Partners are offering a 20% discount to HPMA members on subscriptions to their online resources – Think Business elearning programme and Success Kitbag HR online toolkit. Click on the links below for further information:
Think Business elearning programme
Success Kitbag online toolkit
- Morgan Law
Under the Commercial Resourcing Framework, Morgan Law offer a pre-agreed discounted rate on the supply of temporary workers and fixed term contractors, offering discounts of more than 1/3 off standard recruitment fee rates.
They also discount on standard rates for NHS organisations that are looking to recruit a volume number of permanent appointments. Morgan Law are happy to continue to offer these discounted rates on recruitment services to HPMA members and can provide quotes on request. Contact Rebecca Beardwell on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CMP– Leading the field in Workplace Relationships and Conflict Management
We have been supporters of the HPMA for over a decade, and would like to offer Members
25% discount on our services and training; Difficult conversations, Conflict Management,
Investigation, Mediation and Consultancy
40% discount on our Public Investigation skills and Mediation Training
Free email and telephone support for workplace mediators
Pro bono speakers for Branch meeting workshops and National Events
CMP supports the development of the interpersonal soft skills needed to harness the differences
between us all, allowing us to communicate effectively, become more productive and resolve disputes
www.cmpresolutions.co.uk 01763 852 225
For more information on HPMA's PPI please contact the HPMA admin office on email@example.com.