In the newsletter this month we welcome new President Dean Royles, hear from two new branch vice-
- Register for an account at hpma.awardsplatform.com if you experience problems accessing the site to register please contact your IT department to unblock the site.
- Review the categories (criteria and submission questions) and decide which best fit your projects, change process or initiatives. You are welcome to discuss project suitability with the awards team on 02083344530. You are welcome to submit more than one project into the competitionbut each project should only be enteredinto one category.
- Prepare your entry, check you have followed word limits, and fully answered each question, reflecting the listed criteria. You will be scored again each criteria. Failure to address a criteria in your answers will impact your shortlisting score.
- Confirm that your head of department or nominated director (for Deputy HR director, HR director of the year or rising star) is happy to endorse the entry. The nominations for lifetime achievement should be kept secret!
- Complete the online form. You will be asked to complete full contact details of project team (or nominator / nominee). Please do so carefully as we will use this data to contact you with the results of the shortlisting stages.
- Additional attachments for the recuitment and analytics categories are permitted so remember to upload and submit files to support your entry when promoted.
- Make a final check that all details are correct and submit your entry. You may continue to return to your entry and resubmit until the entry deadline.
- If you do not recieve the confirmation email, please contact the awards team and we will confirm receipt of your entry.
- In the event of a problem with your submission, please contact the awards team by calling 02083344500 or emailing email@example.com.