Why should you join?
Members have access to a wide range of benefits, including:
* A fortnightly e-bulletin highlighting the latest news, events and practice developments
* A professional network for members including private healthcare and specialist consultancies
* Preferential access to tailored education and learning
* Access to a programme of local events through your regional branch as well as national conferences
* The opportunity to share good practice through networking events and our Ideasbank
* A learning and development area on the website which includes good practice articles, legal advice and professional support
* The chance to get national recognition through our well-respected awards programme
* Access to support from other members through our interactive advice pages.
Becoming a member of the HPMA
We have 3 types of membership (year runs from 1 April - 31 March):
- Corporate (NHS organisations only), unlimited individual member sign up of employees
- Individual (NHS employees or single-handed consultants only)
Branches may change an additional local fee to support activities eg London branch membership brings London Academy fees
Now formed of two fees, part 1 HPMA National Membership Fees and part 2 HPMA London Academy Fees
Part 1 - HPMA National Fees
Part 2 - London Academy Fees
- See here
(Read more about the London branch here)
- NHS (Band 4 & above) £45
- NHS (below band 4 and retired members) £20
- Commercial (single-handed HR practitioners) £75
- Individual London Academy member £250
From April 2016 Commercial memberships will be arranged on a case by case basis, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Should you wish to update your the details of those included in your membership or wish to renew your membership manually, then please complete and return the below forms to email@example.com
VAT is not payable on membership fees.
If you have any futher questions or queries relating to membership please call HPMA on 020 8334 4530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org