Together with the Chartered Institut
HPMA is the professional voice of HR in healthcare.
Our purpose is to maintain and develop the people management contribution to healthcare in the UK.
Supported by a strong branch network, we set and promote the highest standards in people management in healthcare.
Membership offers personal and professional development by:
- Providing an annual subscription to Network, our monthly e-magazine.
- Offering a professional network for members including private healthcare and specialist consultancies.
- Providing preferential access to tailored education and learning.
- Taking part in local and national events and conferences.
- Taking part in research and benefitting from shared good practice.
- Responding to contemporary people management issues in healthcare.
- Responding to the needs of you, the membership.
- Offering you a louder voice in contributing to national policy.
Membership is just £495 for corporate membership (unlimited members).
Take a look at our slidedeck which outlines membership benefits in more detail