Together with the Chartered Institut
HPMA Scotland Roadshow - 15 August 2018
Book online for our return visit to Glasgow here - a one day conference & exhibition for HPMA members.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Shirley Rogers, Director of Health Workforce and Strategic Change, NHS Scotland
- Annie Ingram, Director of Workforce, NHS Grampian
- Dr Dave Caesar, Project Lift
- Professor Michael West, Professor of Work and Organisational Psychology at Lancaster University Management School and AffinaOD
- Dr Anas Nader, Chief Executive, Locum Tap
- Tom Beaumont, Public Sector Lead, Neyber
If you are interested in joining the 2018 event as an exhibitor or contact Lauren on 02083344530 or at email@example.com.
HPMA Scotland Roadshow: Improving Health and Care Through People
Click here to view the powerpoint presentations from the day.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow
16 August 2017 (10am-4pm)
Morning Keynote address: Shirley Rogers, Director of Health Workforce and Strategic Change Directorate, Scottish Government
Afternoon Keynote address: Work in a rapidly changing environment: Jamie Cooke, Head of RSA Scotland (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce).
Download the full programme HERE
Next branch committee meeting
Contact Chris Carron for details. Chris.Carron@ggc.scot.nhs.uk