Northern Ireland HPMA Roadshow - It should be you - HR leadership at all levels?
Thursday 22 - Friday 23 March 2018: Hilton Templepatrick, Belfast
Book your place online now if you are based outside Northern Ireland or not a member of the NI HPMA.
Click here for costs if you are based outside Northern Ireland or not a member of the NI HPMA.
HPMA Northern Ireland members please book via your HPMA link person in your Trust.
The 2018 HPMA Roadshow is coming to Belfast for two days of inspirational speakers and excellent networking.
This event will give workforce professionals from healthcare, but also education, government and public sector an opportunity to challenge themselves and think creatively.
Full programme details to follow shortly, speakers already confirmed:
- Claire Smyth, NI HPMA Vice-president
- Myra Weir, Director of HR & Corporate Affairs, South Eastern HSC Trust
- Gordon Parkes, HR Director, Northern Ireland Electricity Networks, CIPD Awards 2017 winner
- Dorcas Crawford, Senior Partner, Edwards & Co Solicitors, mediation expert
- Elaine Way, HPMA Trustee and Former Chief Executive of Western HSC Trust
- High Performance Energy Consultancy
- Campervan of Dreams
- Deborah Tarrant, HPMA President
- Andrew Dawson, Director of Workforce, Department of Health Northern Ireland
- Janet Wilkinson, Director of Workforce, Greater Manchester Health & Social Care Partnership
- Heather Bebbington, Associate Director of HR, Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- James Devine, Deputy Chief Executive & Executive Director of HR&OD, Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- Joe Barr, endurance cyclist and motivational speaker
Venue & Timings
The event will take place at the Hilton Belfast Templepatrick. Registration will start at 9am with the opportunity to meet exhibitiors and colleagues. Conference day one will finish at 4.20pm, with the evening event (at the same venue) from 7pm - late (dress to impress). Conference day two will open at 9am, and close with lunch (1.25 - 2.15pm).
Small but important note
There are 120 places at this event. for HMPA members. This is a free event for NI HPMA members. The HPMA team reserve the right to restrict the number of free places from each member organisation if the event overbooked. Whilst this is a free event for HMPA members, we will charge a £40 +VAT cancellation fee if you cancel your place within 7 days and we cannot fill it from the delegate reserve list. This fee rises to £100+VAT if your booking includes overnight accommodation at the conference hotel. Please inform us of any delegate name changes in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-member attendance is welcome at an additional fee, please email email@example.com for full details.