Entries will be initially assessed on the basis of online submissions alone. Therefore failure to address a submission question or stated category criteria will have a negative impact on your score at this short listing stage of the competition.
The judges (selected members of HPMA council, branches, representatives from the UK Health Departments, industry specialists and category sponsors) do not review any entry with which they have a conflict of interest, any personal or professional affiliation.
Each entry is evaluated and scored by multiple reviewers. Entries which fair the best through this process are included on category shortlists.
Closing date for entries 5pm Wednesday 21 February 2018.
All entrants must be available to at a judging day (Tuesday 17 April 2018) as shortlisted projects will be asked to present their project entries in greater detail (DAC Beachcroft offices, Fetter Lane, central London).
Usually three shortlisted teams in each category are invited to present their project entry (up to 15 minutes) and answer additional questioning from our judging panels (a further 15 minutes). The judges further evaluate the shortlisted entries based on the original criteria and identify the winning project entry. In the event of a tie, the panel Chairperson casts the tie-breaking vote.
Rules and guidelines:
- Entries must be submitted online
- Project submissions may be submitted into only one award category (although you can enter as often as you like with different projects)
- The judges reserve the right to re-allocate an entry to a different category, if appropriate.
- Entries will be initially assessed against the judging criteria set out
- Failure to address a submission question will have a negative impact on your score at the shortlisting stage of the competition.
- All entrants must be available to attend judging day in April (Tuesday 17 April 2018) as shortlisted projects will be asked to present their project in greater detail.
- Winning submissions will be published in a variety of media.
- Online feedback is now offered by our shortlisting judges on the awards platform to all entries. Judges feedback is not compulsory but encouraged.
- The judges’ decision is final.
Experienced HR professionals who are members of the association are invited to apply to become judges in the 2018 programme. We are seeking representation from across the UK. Please download an application form here to find out more - applications must be recieved by 31 January 2018.